On behalf of Netformx, Ciklum is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join Lviv team in on a full-time basis.
Responsible for design and development of sales management applications, including Web site, services, and flexible server-side data processing.
About the Client:
At Netformx, we believe that motivated and talented people are the key to delivering global capability with personal accountability. That’s why we’re committed to the empowering exchange of ideas in an inclusive, forward-thinking environment.
Netformx accelerates IT solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. Netformx is headquartered in San Jose, California and has a development team in Israel.
- Build a next-generation analytics web app using ASP.NET Core, Angular, etc
- Design and develop an overall architecture of the web application
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- At least 2 years of commercial experience with .NET Framework/.NET Core
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC, ASP .NET Core
- Solid understanding of OOP / OOD
- Self-initiated and quick learner
- English: Intermediate or higher
- Experience with microservices, AWS, Docker
- Familiar with Angular (or another front-end framework)
- Experienced in CI/CD based on Azure DevOps
- Agile and specifically Scrum experience
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com