On behalf of Quali, Ciklum is looking for a talented Front End Team Leader to join the R&D department and manage the company’s Front End group. The role will include developing our flagship products and driving new initiatives from design to release. The position requires management and hands-on skills (about 50/50).
About the project
Quali provides the leading platform for Infrastructure Automation at Scale. Global 2000 enterprises and innovators everywhere rely on Quali’s award-winning CloudShell platform to create self-service, on-demand automation solutions that increase engineering productivity, cut cloud costs and optimize infrastructure utilization.
- Manage a team of developers and make sure retention is low
- Design and develop reliable, scalable and maintainable products
- Make sure the team develops software that meets the product requirements
- Make sure products are delivered on time
- Proven experience as an R&D team leader with expertise around the Front-End area
- Experience developing Enterprise SaaS Applications
- At least 2 year of intense working experience with React
- At least 5 years of experience in web development — client-side
- Great team player
- Travel to the Quali’s Israeli office for a few days every 2 months
- Strong knowledge with one or more client-side frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone
- Knowledge of server-side code in Java or .NET
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with API design and best practices
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org