On behalf of Coronet, Ciklum is looking for an Senior Automation QA (Python) Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
About Client:Coronet (coro.net)
is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coronet makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service. In just 15 months since product launch, we gained more than 2.5M users in 1,900 companies, partnering with global brands such as Dropbox, Lenovo, T-Systems among others.
- Creating API/Performance tests
- Maintaining large test suites with focus on test stability
- Helping developers to investigate problems in branches based on test results
- Working in a team of QA engineers, producing structured/maintainable/reusable code
- 4+ years of experience in QA and automation. Especially with testing API contracts, data integrity, using api clients and SDKs
- Experience with white-box testing\transparent box testing. Understanding the internal structures of an application. Testing services, integration tests, and internal flows
- Experience with different DBs (MongoDB)\Exchanges\Caching DB
- Python 3 — PyTest, unit tests, requests (Working with abstracts, classes, inheritance)
- Familiarity with any automation load framework (jmeter, locust etc.)
- Familiarity with QA methodologies. Experience in working with STP, STD, etc
- Good written and spoken English
- Git/branching experience
- AWS, or any other cloud platform
- Kibana, grafana, linux bash and shell scripting
- Experience with selenium framework, headless browsers, appium, and selenium grid
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Business trips to Israel
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com