On behalf of Natural Intelligence, Ciklum is looking for a Junior QA Engineer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:Natural Intelligence
) is a global leader in the online comparison market. Our mission is to simplify decision-making and match customers with valuable brands. Our Fintech Business Unit focuses on the lending, mortgage, consumer finance and insurance verticals, working closely with market leaders to send high-value customers at scale. Our vision is to become “Expedia.com
for your money” — creating a marketplace for broad range of financial products and services.
Our technology helps millions of consumers around the world make smarter, more confident buying decisions. We do so by creating trusted comparison websites that enable consumers to easily compare products and services online and form high-value relationships with the brands they choose. Our partner brands, some of which are among the most prominent websites worldwide, utilize our platform to maximize their online presence.
- Providing effective test coverage that corresponds to given requirements
- Identifying, recording and tracking bugs
- Collaborating with Developers, QA and Team Leads, Product Owner, Business Analysts and Studio to identify system requirements
- English upper-intermediate (both speaking and writing)
- 0.5+ year of relevant work experience
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Knowledge of testing theory
- Experience in Web testing
- Experience in writing test cases and bug reports (in English)
- Understating of SDLC and STLC
- Analytical thinking
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity for professional growth
- Flexible schedule
- Comfortable office in the center of Dnipro
- Regular events, team building, active corporate life
- Friendly atmosphere and concern for the comfort of specialists
- Break area with Xbox and table soccer
- Corporate bookcrossing of IT literature
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com