On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for a passionate Support Engineer who will join the company’s Product team to lead client-facing support and serve as a key link between R&D, Product, and Customer Success teams.
About the Role:
- We’re looking for a passionate support manager with a high level of judgment and decision-making abilities, negotiation skills, and influence over teams in a matrix organizational structure, with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The role requires great communication skills to liaise with executive clients at enterprise organizations.
- The role requires a high level of responsibility and commitment, to be able to stand in our client’s SLA.
- As part of this role, we are looking for a team member who is able to reproduce issues, talk to developers, and help our clients get the best product they can.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
- In this role, you will be a Technical Support Engineer for all our clients
- You will work closely with Product Managers when a new CR (Change Request) is coming from a client
- This role collaborates closely with the customer success team to ensure the delivery of client expectations and needs
- You will take end-to-end ownership of customer technical issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause, issue resolution, and communication
- You will serve as the point of contact on customer escalations and ensure client issues are resolved meticulously
- You will work with Paykey’s Engineering and Product teams on project issues and product enhancement/update requests
- You will own the full delivery of a great product that aligns with specific customer customizations with full accountability for scope, timeline, and quality
- Be the owner of the support system (Freshdesk) and be responsible for its SLA
- Customer-facing experience
- Good English communication skills
- Passion for solving customer issues in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with technical support and/or QA
- High level of written and spoken English
- Structured and process-oriented
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Experience with Agile or similar program management methodologies
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experienced in mobile testing
- Scripting and coding experience
- Previous experience with Jira ticketing system
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org