On behalf of Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com), Ciklum is looking for Technical Support Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
About Client:Zoomdata, a Logi Analytics Company (www.logianalytics.com)
. Delivering compelling applications with analytics at their core has never been more crucial — or more complex. Logi is the only developer-grade analytics platform focused exclusively on embedding analytics in commercial and enterprise applications. Logi leverages your existing tech stack and supports unlimited customization and white labeling, so you can quickly build a completely unique analytics experience.
Over 2,100 applications have trusted the Logi platform to deliver sophisticated analytics capabilities and power their businesses. The company is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with offices in Ireland and England. Learn more at LogiAnalytics.com.
Logi Analytics is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
As part of a small and motivated team, you will focus on building query engine microservice using modern approaches in design, testing, tooling, and development. Work in a friendly atmosphere with highly qualified professionals and people who care about team spirit and team results. Join Logi Analytics extended team to build the product in the environment where Your innovation and ideas can make the difference. Contribute to frameworks selection, microservice extraction, and deployment in On-Premise and SaaS scenarios.
- Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical Support to customers worldwide
- Acting as a liaison between clients and our development team
- Improving efficiencies by documenting and standardizing processes for each customer
- Troubleshooting customer issues to solve their problems
- Reporting and tracking incidents in Zendesk and JIRA
- Ability to meet internal SLAs responding to customers
- Ability to relay customer feedback to Sales, Engineering, QA, and Product Management teams
- BS in an Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Enthusiastic about troubleshooting technical issues and finding the best solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in Support function dealing with clients directly
- Fluent written English/Upper intermediate spoken English skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to interface both with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong understanding of Linux OS and command line
- Working proficiency with Unix-based operating systems and general systems administration knowledge (i.e. VPN, SSH, load balancing, networking, security)
- Understanding of security protocols (OAuth2, LDAP, SAML)
- General knowledge of modern database systems (Relational, NoSQL, Big Data)
- Ability to read and write SQL queries
- On Call duty schedule (1-2 weeks per month based on team rotation)
- Experience working with Rest APIs, Chrome/Firefox devtools
- Experience with network issues troubleshooting, firewall/netstat/nc/curl
- Experience with microservice based products, java products
- Experience with data-driven web applications
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients, including effective interaction with senior executive to C-level personnel
- Shift work with 11:00 — 20:00 being baseline and 13:00 — 22:00 or 15:00 — 00:00 being the preference/additional plus
What’s in it for you?
- Training boot-camp to help you ramp up
- Career advancement and leadership opportunities
- Strong co-located development team
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client and development team
- Opportunity to work on a fast-evolving product
- Medical and sports insurance package
- Great office location
- MacBookPro workstation
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org