On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and work on a modern solution for our existing client. We are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual with the skills to create and implement an end-to-end solution and the hands-on experience of using service indicators to drive improvements.
Technology Stack: Python, AWS Lambda, Datadog.
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to understand the solution to address the needs
- Gather requirements, and translate them to create the focus and alignment required to turn the Client’s ideas into a reality
- Manage requirements communication considering the project’s specifics and stakeholders’ preferences
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Design and build optimal data pipeline architecture for extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources, including external APIs, data streams, and data stores
- Monitor software and infrastructure
- Generate reports and analysis with Datadog
- Create dashboards using data modelling capabilities, effective BI data models
- Select the best data visualisation technique based on the characteristics of underlying data to illustrate certainty, patterns or other statistical concepts that will guide decision-makers
- Care about continuous improvement of customer satisfaction
- 5+ years of experience within the Business Intelligence or Data Science field with a focus on Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, Python
- 2+ years of experience with different Data Visualization tools (Power BI / Datadog / Tableau)
- 1+ years of experience in cloud data platforms (AWS), leveraging AWS Cloud Computing Services
- Hands-on ETL experience using tools like AWS Lambda
- Hands-on Infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Performance optimisation and Google Core Web Vitals
- Experienced in metrics & KPI reporting and presentation
- Understanding of data warehousing principles, concepts and best practices (e.g. ODS, Data Mart, Data Lakes, Data Vault)
- Experience participating in an Agile software development team, e.g. SCRUM
- Experience in CI/CD configuration
- Datadog experience
- Good knowledge in at least one Business Domain: travel, finance, accounting, media, marketing, logistics
- Curious mind and willingness to work with the client in a consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented, able to work independently and within team
- Capable of taking ownership of development
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com