On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join Ukraine team on full-time basis.
At GN Audio we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions and deliver high-tech audio solutions to call centers and offices through our Jabra and BlueParrott brands. To help us get that message out into the world, you will join the Online Development Team within Digital Business Development department, dedicated to managing and developing every aspect of global online presence.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
Jabra is a global brand specializing in audio equipment. It is owned by GN Audio, which is part of GN Group. Jabra engineers, manufactures and markets wireless, true wireless and corded headphones for consumers and enterprises.
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
GN Group operates in more than 100 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN Group today has more than 6,000 employees and is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen (GN.CO). At GN Group believe in the power of sound to transform people’s lives.
Read more on www.gn.com
Responsibilities:As part of Online Development Team, you will:
- Deliver back-end code for new projects
- Support and maintain existing code, including main sites hosted under jabra.com
- Challenge current technical setup to improve quality and solve potential issues
- Provide your recommendations and ideas during scoping and planning
- Partake in delivery and roll-out
Some of the ongoing activities and projects include: SFCC, My Jabra (Identity Solution), Partner Portal, Digital Returns Platform (JSN 2.0)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technically related field (i.e., computer science, engineering, IT etc.)
- 4 years or more of experience with hands-on back-end development using C#, .NET, Web APIs, SQL, NoSQL, CI/CD Tools
- Experience working with cloud or hybrid platform, including production setup maintenance
- Knowledge of build and deploy tools, microservices, event-driven architecture and automated testing (unit, integration)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Sitecore or other CMS
- Continuous delivery experience
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues, stakeholders and vendors
- You have upper intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in cross culture environment as Online Development Team is a distributed team
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are self-motivated person with ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute to the further development of Jabra products — with great possibilities to grow your career even further.
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly and competent colleagues
- Business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities (when will be possible to travel)
- Medical Insurance after trial period
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org