On the behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 9, Angular Material, TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; and the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market as we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using the latest technologies and actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive Frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
In addition to your local colleagues, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other team members in Malta and Budapest, with whom can share your knowledge ane experience, while staying up-to-date with global best practices.
- As a Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams’ visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality
- We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- RESTful APIs — (understanding why, how, when)
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- E2e testing on Puppeteer (as a plus).
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
- Good spoken and written English
What’s in it for you:
- Challenging tasks — you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions — yes, we produce them
- Career and professional growth opportunities
- Conferences, knowledge sharing activities, certifications
- Sport and team-building activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in any weather
- Smiles and jokes
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org