On behalf of Coronet, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End (Java) Developer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Every member of the Technology Team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
- Planning for the future
About Client:Coronet (coro.net)
is the fastest-growing security company for small and medium businesses (SMBs) in the US. We provide security-as-a-service for SMBs powered by AI and Cloud with a cloud security platform that protects private data stored in the cloud.
So, if a company is using Office365, Google Drive, Or Dropbox, Coronet makes sure that data stays secure through multiple layers of protection.
We are one of only a few companies in the world providing this service. In just 15 months since product launch, we gained more than 2.5M users in 1,900 companies, partnering with global brands such as Dropbox, Lenovo, T-Systems among others.
Our product development teams are growing because we have a huge number of ideas on how to improve the experience of our customers. As a Senior Engineer, you will need to play a key role in turning those ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Track the progress that you are making towards the wider goals of your team, and transparently communicate that progress to your team and Technology Manager
- Keep to the processes, standards, and designs that your team has agreed upon
- Ensure you and others continuously improve by proposing and then implementing new processes, designs and engineering practices that make your team more effective
- Contribute to the definition of product features, including workshops with other product development teams
- Communicate the technical work of your team to other product development teams
- Take responsibility for supporting your changes all the way through to prove that they work well — and continue to work well — in production
If you are a Senior Developer, we also expect that you:
- Will become a trusted technical authority and specialist in one or more technical areas of your team. You’ll be someone the rest of the team and your Technology Manager can turn to for engineering advice and guidance
- Collaborate with other product development teams and use their feedback as a basis for improvements
- Write a technically sound, clean, maintainable code — with the practical application of established patterns and practices
- 5 years of server-side development experience using Java
- Experience working with Spring Framework and MongoDB
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Deep understanding of multi-threaded programming
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Experience working closely with designers, server-side engineers and end-users to create intuitive user interfaces
- Experience in building high-load systems
- Experience with setting up, building and maintaining microservices architecture
- Experience of working with REST-based APIs and integrations with third party systems
- Upper-Intermediate level of English, written and spoken
- Familiarity with a range of Agile software delivery practices (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Experience working with Redis and Rabbit MQ
- Experience with AWS, Linux and BASH scripting
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org