On behalf of Jabra (GN Audio), Ciklum is looking for a Experienced QA Engineer (Mid-level) to join our growing Kiev team on a full-time basis.
Jabra is a global brand specializing in intelligent audio solutions, including headphones, speakerphones and video cameras for consumers and enterprise. Jabra is owned by GN Audio, part of the GN Group, operating in more than 100 countries across the world with more than 6.000 employees.
Jabra is now building a new international team to build and market new advanced software products. The first new product is Jabra Voice Analytics for call centers, that is targeting to improve the lives of up to 15 million call center agents around the world. The solution is based on leading AI technology, that real-time during calls can analyze human emotions and many other data parameters.
The new product is strategically important for Jabra, and this team will report directly to the global management team. The AI technology is proven, with live proof of concept customers in both Europe and US. The next step is now to productize, take it to the next level, making a scalable global product.
The product will work across device platforms, with both web and client user interfaces. The backend will handle all the AI and processing. The solution will run both in cloud, local as well as on-premise. The platform will be integrated with a range of partners and platforms as e.g. Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Genesys and Tableau.
This is an exciting greenfield project, where it is up to the team to choose how to build the product. You will be part of the new Jabra Voice Analytics team, sharing great office with 3 other Jabra teams.
As a person, you act as a role model by demonstrating our values Listen, Challenge and Transform. You show proactivity, a holistic approach and contributes positively to the team atmosphere. Curious and eager to learn, you are always on the lookout for new knowledge and interested in learning more about new techniques and tools. You have a strong sense of logic and are never afraid to challenge processes to achieve upmost efficiency.
- Test API’s, web, and electron-based desktop applications
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs
- Permanent and free communication with Scrum Master, Product Owner, colleagues and business stakeholders in DK and UA
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on a high level
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development
- Communicate on any risks from a QA perspective that could affect the future release
- Analyze and evaluate that business requirements are clear and fully described
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform
- Perform regular independent reviews and analysis of existing QA processes finding areas that could be improved (continuous improvement of QA practices, approaches, frameworks, tools)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in QA working with enterprise solutions
- Experience in testing web applications and services, producing key test assets
- Test case design in the end-to-end and integration testing
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes
- Experience in using debugging tools like Fiddler, Charles etc.
- Basic experience in continuous integration processes and tools
- ISTQB certification
- Working with REST APIs, XML, JSON
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience or strong interest to learn automation
- Experience with performance and security testing would be a plus
- Familiarity of SQL
- You have upper-intermediate or above English and are confident enough to work in a cross-culture environment
- You are a strong team player with good communication skills and being part of the distributed team, you will communicate a lot with colleagues and stakeholders
- You have experience and feel comfortable working in a truly agile atmosphere
- You are motivated to develop and solve complex tasks for the team success
- You are proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
- You are a self-motivated person with the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Participate and contribute to the further development of great products — with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- Knowledge sharing with great, friendly, and competent colleagues
- Business trips to HQ concerning projects and training activities
- Medical Insurance after the trial period
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com