Ciklum is looking for a forward-thinking and motivated Talent Sourcing Lead to join us in Ukraine on a full-time basis.
You will be managing a team of Talent Sourcing Consultants across Ukraine, Belarus and EU locations, providing your Sourcing expertise and knowledge to help them achieve targets and objectives in providing high quality and quantity talents pipelines to the recruitment teams and the business. You will be creating and implementing individual learning and development paths for the team members to increase the productivity and promote overall career satisfaction.
- Manage the team of Sourcing Consultants across locations in efficient and smart way keeping solid level of productivity and achieving sourcing targets
- Hire, motivate, coach and develop the team in accordance with corporate standards and values, setting up SMART objectives and measuring the performance progress, building the improvement plan, if needed, and setting up promotional opportunities / assignments where relevant and applicable
- Ensure correct and efficient work load distribution / vacancies allocation to every team member in accordance with everyone’s capacity and capabilities, load and targets
- Develop the sourcing expertise through the coaching, trainings and seminars
- Cooperate with the Recruitment Managers establishing effective partnerships
- Ensure that the candidates search is done with applying all tools and techniques, methods and approaches efficient and relevant to build the strong pipeline paying great attention to the candidate experience
- Ensure that the candidates are approached and engaged by the team members in the compliant, honest and respectful manner, demonstrating the high level of corporate values, transparency and business intelligence
- Participate in the Global Recruitment department initiatives / projects on the change management, improvements, new processes introduction
- 3+ years of experience in sourcing and / or recruitment
- People management experience would a huge asset
- Previous experience within international and high paced environment
- Deep IT sourcing background and experience deploying attraction strategies
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly and keeping your team motivated and committed to the sourcing and recruitment objectives
- Ability to embrace change, embody flexibility, and adopt new ways of working
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong leadership traits along with an empowering personality
- Strong people and project management skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- High customer centricity
What’s in it for you?
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary and bonus system
- Cool Sourcing community with variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com