On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for a BI Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Predominantly working with our BI Tableau, you’ll be the go-to person in the business for extracting data from our client platforms and building / creating dashboards, enabling stakeholders across the business to glean insights that will help to influence future development and improvements. You’ll also work with our User Researcher to review and analyse data captured across all of our different research activities.
At Tictrac we have a simple mission: to change the way people look after themselves, for good. We’re trying to achieve this via a multi-device health and lifestyle platform that provides users with lifestyle plans and support tailored to their wellbeing goals.
Our platform syncs with 100s of monitoring devices (think Fitbit, Jawbone etc.) and popular diet and fitness apps, allows users to compete in fitness challenges and delivers goal-based programs designed with input from leading personal trainers and experts in behaviour change.
Rather than being supplied directly to consumers, our platform is licensed, globally, by health, insurance and government organisations keen to engage their audience in lifestyle, fitness and wellbeing to reduce the risk of major health conditions.
- Defining and building queries in the ETL that link through to our self-service reporting tool, Tableau, enabling stakeholders to access data themselves
- Using Tableau to visualize datasets and create interactive dashboards
- Migrating our Enterprise reporting from Superset to Tableau
- Working with and maintaining Postgres libraries of SQL queries to extract and consolidate data into a usable format to provide to stakeholders who will create the narrative around this data as required
- Working with our BE team to define and extract new data sets from the ETL
- Translating business reporting requirements into technical requirements and working with the technical team to validate once complete
- Responding to data requests for internal and external teams — turning ambiguous questions into clear analytical problems
- Analysing data to help identify positive user wellbeing behaviour changes and provide actionable insights
- Running ad-hoc queries on items such as session length
- Ensuring the constant quality of our data by debugging and troubleshooting
- Previous commercial experience of using Tableau or a similar BI tool
- A thorough understanding of how to write SQL queries to extract data from relational databases (ideally Postgres but SQL Server or MS SQL would be considered)
- Ability to pull SQL queries into BI tool to display data
- A track record of creating effective reporting solutions from which others can quickly and easily obtain data and be provided with meaningful insight
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Curiosity and proactivity
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Focus on quality, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills with proven ability of meeting deadlines
- A positive, enthusiastic, committed and ‘can do’ approach
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org