On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Dynamics Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our client is the world’s biggest independent oil trader with 40 offices worldwide. For the last half century, Vitol has served the world’s energy markets efficiently and responsibly, now trading over seven million barrels of crude oil a day, and delivering energy products on a global scale.
Leveraging this credibility, considerable expertise and infrastructure in the world of oil, VavaCars is making a move into the used car marketplace.
Merging the tech and auto worlds they are building the first of it’s kind start-up offering in the world. To deliver this vision, they have already brought on board some of the best in their field from around the world and now they are on the hunt to find the brightest and the best to scale and grow our teams.
- Analyse our business processes and data architecture
- Architect the implementation of a solution based on D365, including data strategy
- Customise Dynamics 365
- Create custom entities
- Create custom fields
- Customise Views, Forms and Dashboards
- Connect to external data sources and integrate with Dynamics 365
- Connect to external services like DocuSign
- Write export packages to allow data extraction as required
- Create and manage Business Workflows
- Manage and advise on Infrastructure requirements
- Keep system up to date with latest Dynamics changes
- Identify changes required to existing solution
- Make changes to allow for new features
- Integrate with Power BI
- Expert in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience in .NET Core, EF Core, ASP.NET Core Frameworks is desirable
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft Azure cloud is desirable
- Comfortable using Azure DevOps Software Lifecycle Management tools
- Understanding of Azure Database offerings: SQL, MySQL, Cosmos and Redis cache
- Understanding of other Azure offerings: Active Directory, Availability Test, Resource Manager
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Experience on building global e-commerce or logistics solutions is desirable
- Works under general direction, accepts guidance and has work reviewed at agreed milestones
- Has working-level contact with customers and colleagues
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Performs a range of work, sometimes complex and non-routine
- Demonstrates effective communication skills
- Plans, schedules and monitors own work (and that of others where applicable) competently
- Contributes fully to the work of teams
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org