On behalf of Seeking Alpha, Ciklum is looking for UI Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking Alpha is the market leader for crowdsourced equity research in the USA. We employ 150+ people across its operations in New York, Israel and India.
The company is the premier website for actionable stock market opinion and analysis, and vibrant, intelligent finance discussion. Each month our crowdsource investment analysis draws an audience of 5.2MM+ monthly visitors to our real-time alerts products on email and mobile.
We handpick articles from the world’s top market blogs, money managers, financial experts and investment newsletters, publishing 500 unique article and news updates daily. The company gives a voice to over 5.5MM registered users, including 12,000+ contributors and individuals averaging 130,000+ comments a month, providing access to the nation’s savviest and inquisitive investors.
Our site is the only free, online source for over 5,000 public companies’ quarterly earnings call transcripts, including the S&P 500. The company was named the Most Informative Website by Kiplinger’s Magazine and has received Forbes’ ‘Best of the Web’ Award.
- Develop complex React-based UI framework for enterprise SPA
- Work closely with designers and POs on project design standardisation and documentation
- Refactor and extract existing UI components into the separated UI framework
- Build reusable and scalable user-facing components based on Figma mockups
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design
- Keep the Storybook alive :)
- 2+ years of front-end development experience in building complex and scalable React.js based applications
- In love with UI/UX, able to understand design requirements and translate them into scalable and reusable components
- Knowledge of client-side architecture best practices
- Familiarity with the HTML5 standard and semantic HTML
- Guru of CSS and modern web styling methods, worked with SASS
- Deep understanding of Mobile-first Responsive design. Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation or any other responsive framework
- Experience with web accessibility and A11Y testing in web projects
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Comfortable with source version control software and package managers (Git, NPM)
- Knowledge of Agile principles, open-source ecosystem
- English reading / writing / speaking skills
- Experience working in a UNIX environment
- Experience with PWAs
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO and the interplay between them
- Having a Github portfolio or link to open source work
- Ability to focus on details
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, goal-driven
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good ability to learn fast
- Service and teamwork orientation
What's in it for you?
- Very close cooperation with the client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Low bureaucracy, European management style
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org