On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Manual/Automation QA (.NET) Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a to the Communication team, which develops and owns a full suite of cloud-based distributed systems handling various communication channels with our 10M customers. As a QA engineer you will be responsible for assessing the quality of what the team delivers and verifying it matches our high standards.
The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth....and we do it all fast!
- .NET Core
- MS SQL Server
- Kubernetes (AKS)
About the Client:eToro
) is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
- Be responsible for assessing and verifying that the quality of what the team delivers matches our high standards
- Plan, implement and execute both automated and manual tests for functionality that the team develops
- Write test plans for new features and user stories, covering all aspects of testing, from unit tests to end-to-end tests automation as well as manual testing
- Implement UI, API and component test automation using C#, NUnit, Selenium WebDriver and RestSharp
- Increase test coverage and replace manual testing
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze their results
- Perform manual regression tests for features that are not yet covered by automation
- Perform exploratory testing for new features
- Work closely with the development and product teams
- Be responsible for the production, perform on-call duties (we use Pager Duty)
- Create and generate automation test plans for different test projects covering all aspects of functionality and regression
- Document and share all newly developed abilities
- Have at least 2 years of experience in API and/or Web UI test automation development using C# or Java
- Have at least 1-year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques, and types
- Good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- Knowledge of NUnit or similar unit test framework
- Basic knowledge of SQL (retrieving data from database)
- Experience with Cloud/SaaS-based enterprise software platforms
- Experience with manual or automated API testing (e.g. using Postman, Fiddler)
- Experience creating and/or maintaining Jenkins jobs
- Fast learner
- An eye for detail, strong logic, and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with ‘can do’ attitude and solid sense for setting priorities
- A persistent focus on delivery in a high-velocity and high-availability environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive approach for difficulties and imaginative problem solver
- Good spoken and written English
What’s in it for you?
- Working with the latest technologies
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org