is a well-funded startup that has an innovative and first-class product in the world of Health Care. The company was founded to help patients tackle the financial challenges of care delivery. We developed a unique and sophisticated platform that automatically identifies alternative funding opportunities that help patients afford their care, and increase hospital revenues.
Currently we are at this exciting and challenging stage where we’re quickly growing from a few dozen customers to thousands and hopefully tens of thousands. For 2021 we will focus on scale, solving interesting technological challenges as well as developing new SAAS products and services.
For that we are looking for highly talented engineers to join our journey.
Our site: tailormed.co
- You will take a major part in designing and implementing complex frontend and backend systems, written in Node.js and React.js
- Implement solutions in AWS cloud environment
- Learn new technologies and enrich other team members
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback about potential tool improvements
- You will onboard into the world of medical treatments, health insurances, health funds and donation programs and build a system that will remove a barrier between the patient and the best medical treatment he should receive.
- BSc in Computer Science
- 4 years experience developing Web applications
- At least 2,5-3 years of complex NodeJS backend implementations
- React.js frontend development experience
- Ability to work with large and complicated codebases
- Strong English level
- Experience in scalable system design and architecture — advantage
- Experience with large scale multi user SAAS platforms — a significant advantage
- Experience in Ember.js — significant advantage
- Strong sense of ownership over team’s code
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Business trips to Israel
- Long-term employment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org