You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
TUI is the world’s leading tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 17 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions. A key feature of our corporate culture is our global responsibility for economic, environmental and social sustainability. This is reflected in more than 20 years of commitment to sustainable tourism. The TUI Group’s share is listed in the FTSE 250 index, in the Quotation Board of the Open Market on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, and regulated Market of the Hanover Stock Exchange.
- Contribute ideas through your knowledge of evolving beckend and cloud technologies
- Be proactive in communication with team members and client
- Use industry best practices of development processes & tools, adopt and improve them
- Create and maintain modern interfaces according to unit standards
- Code Quality. Follow and improve code quality standards
- Analyze and Estimate. Perform technical assessment of design and requirements to ensure the possibility of their implementation within reasonable time
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Core, Performance
- AWS. API Gateway, Lambdas, ECS and Fargate
- Package management
- HTTP, REST API
- Design patterns, OOP, Development principles
- Software testing. Approaches, testing types
- Intermediate English
- Understanding of Scrum process
- event loop, cluster, memory management, libuv etc
- Frameworks available for Node.js such as Nest
- SQL (update, retrieve, joins, group)
- RDBMS (MySQL , PostgreSQL, etc.) — (db instruments and stored procedure)
- noSQL (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
- Cache DB (redis)
- ORM (Sequelize, Mongoose, etc.)
- Database design (DB Normalization, De-normalization, )
You should have an idea of the subject and its parts. Can explain. Has experience of use of such skills:
- Other mainstream framework (Angular, React, ReactNative, AngularJS, Vue, Ionic, Express)
- Quality tools (input/output complexity)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (GitlabCI)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Agile (principles, Kanban, Scrum), task tracking tool (JIRA), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with customers and colleagues
- Collaborates in a team effectively
- Is able to plan, schedule and monitor own work within short time horizons
- Demonstrates a rational and organised approach to work
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications. Identifies and negotiates own development opportunities
- Works under routine direction, without frequent reference to others
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org