On behalf of the BigID, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
BigID is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map and de-risk personal data against loss and misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection and response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency and retention, cross-border tracking and entity resolution.
- Lead all the product activities for our rapidly growing high-visibility application area — from vision to implementation, defining product roadmaps, working with engineering to build new solutions and communicating with various internal stakeholders to ensure product success
- Collect, prioritize, and create product requirements for new applications
- Work with the UI designers to create a prototype, collaborate with clients and prospects to gather feedback and define clear requirements for the team
- Lead sprint planning sessions, establishing clear goals for the development teams’ forthcoming sprint based on the organization’s most urgent priorities
- Work with the engineering teams to help them clearly understand the requirements and estimate development time for each story and epic
- Work with the Marketing team to create clear go to market strategies
- Enable the field and train the support team on new features and changes
- Prioritize escalated bugs based on severity criteria
- Conduct regular customer calls deriving customer insights and tie those insights to business plans, product roadmaps and to prioritization process. Maintain the product roadmap
- Perform ongoing analysis and research of customer requests, competitor capabilities, and industry trends in order to define the next set of capabilities
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management roles from a leading company — a must
- Strong Data Governance background and usage of Data Governance tools
- Analytical orientation and strong problem solving skills
- Accountability, self-motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Team player. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Business minded and able to incorporate user and business needs into the decision-making process
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering, or related experience preferred
What’s in it for you?
- You will work in a fast speed growing startup, side by side with engineering teams & product managers to help create as much impact on cloud infrastructure and business growth using Infrastructure as code tools
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com