On behalf of Just Eat Takeaway, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
To continuously provide reliable and secure services to the Data & Analytics department’s 1000+ data consumers daily, we are expanding our dedicated Infrastructure/DevOps team.
We are looking for all three main skill clusters in DevOps engineers: solution engineering, technical execution and project management. We will test you and you will have to excel in all three of those areas.
Be it marketing specific service deployment or setting up database replication, we always apply DevOps principles to develop sustainable solutions. Every solution follows security, reliability, agility and scalability in this very order.
We achieve this by offering highly reusable and modular infrastructure to our Devs so be prepared to enroll a terraform module development crash course before applying.
Our infrastructure stack:
- Apache Airflow
- Many GNU/Linux machines
- Multiple monitoring tools (tick stack, cloudwatch, grafana)
- Docker on ECS Fargate
- MySQL and Postgres databases (RDS & EC2)
- AWS Database Migration Service
- Gitlab CI/CD
- Grafana and InfluxDB
Just Eat Takeaway.com is a leading global online food delivery marketplace headquartered in Amsterdam and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
We’ve built our business on having the widest choice available on our platform — connecting millions of customers with over 155,000 restaurants across 24 countries — with over 100 different cuisines from local independents to globally famous restaurants, available to order via our app and website.
We provide the platform and tools to help independent restaurants move online and reach a significantly broader customer base — to generate increased orders and grow their businesses. We also provide the insights, advice, and support our growing community needs to satisfy customers and help raise standards across a vibrant takeaway sector.
We’re built to deliver behind the scenes too. To make Just Eat the great company it is, it takes a great team of people. Which is why all of our colleagues are welcomed into a diverse and inclusive workplace where they feel they can belong. We’re passionate about nurturing our people and offer a full programme of training and support to our employees — helping them to develop their careers in a way that suits them.
No matter who you are, what you look like, who you love, where you are from, religious beliefs or takeaway preferences you could find your place at Just Eat Takeaway.com. We’re a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes a sense of belonging, allowing all of our people to bring their most colourful and complex selves to work every day.
You can read more about us at: www.justeattakeaway.com
- Maintaining, establishing and ensuring raw data delivery pipelines through Mysql DB replication + DMS stack
- Maintaining and developing monitoring pipelines
- Integrating and managing various tools to centralised identity and access management framework through SSO
- Developing and improving inhouse terraform modules
- Promoting self service infrastructure culture through various developer teams
- Tutoring and consulting developers of self service infrastructure for application deployment
- Maintaining and developing gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Establishing secure VPN connections with various internal on-prem and cloud networks
- Network management and CIDR planing
- Advanced AWS experience required
- Terraform module development knowledge required
- Besides solution engineering and technical execution, project management is expected
- Advanced programming skills required
- Advanced knowledge of databases, telemetry, containers and networking
- Experience with Linux and Bash
What’s in it for you?
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-to-1 meetings with your manager, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Regular hackathons — use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org