Ciklum is looking for a driven and successful People Partner to join our team in Lviv office.
We are looking for a result-driven and successful People Partner, who will contribute to a high pace working environment with overall 23 People Partners. Within a large Ciklum family we are a team of talented People Partners of different levels and backgrounds. We share values of mutual trust, transparency and initiative.
- Provide full scope of HR service to the Clients and Teams (excluding recruitment), namely: onboarding, performance management programs, training camp; education strategies, C&B practices, individual/team retention tools etc
- Introduce Onboarding/Adaptation processes in the clients’ teams
- Ensure Performance Management processes are in place and contribute to business efficiency of the teams
- Equip the Managers/Clients with appropriate tools and knowledge to effectively manage employees in line with performance management, career management strategies
- Elaborate Compensation and Benefit practices that serve the business needs of the teams
- Drive, influence, advise and support the cultural and HR aspects of organizational change, structures, business improvement initiatives in order to improve business efficiency and people management allowing the planned business growth
- Ensure HR procedures and policies are followed by employees
- Contribute to People Partners department expertise enrichment through designing and implementation of state-of-the-art HR practices and tools
- 3-5 years in HR
- Expertise in one of HR spheres (HR Business Partnership, L&D, C&B)
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- High speed of reaction, ability to work within a dynamic environment with sharp deadlines
- Result-oriented, business-oriented approach
- Excellent command of English (there is intensive daily both written and verbal communication with English speaking clients and foreign colleagues)
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to implement effective HR practices in clients’ teams, to have direct impact on business results
- Opportunity to take leadership in the desired HR product design
- Friendly atmosphere in People Partners’ team, opportunities for career growth within the department
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com