On behalf of Arad Group, we are looking for a Database Engineer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
About the Client:
Arad Group is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the company specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money.
- Planning and development of the database and architecture solution
- Troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users
- Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary
- DevOps part of managing versions and deploy releases
- Responsible on Production environment
- Data Engineering — Data remains consistent across the databases
- Ensure that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Multi OS Scripting Bash, Python, PowerShell
- Monitor performance, provide fast responses to front-end users
- Large Databases advantage
- Multi cloud solutions, Azure, AWS, GDC
- Perform Databases on Premise, on VMs or as a Service
- SQL and NoSQL solutions, BI and infrastructure, files transfers solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 3 years of hands-on experience as a Database Engineer on large scale production Database
- Advanced knowledge of database design and database security, high availability, backup and recovery, performance, monitoring
- Database management (MS SQL, PostgreSQL...) [SSAS, SSIS, SSRS]
- Technical infrastructure operations, administration, architecture, or engineering background
- Experience with cloud Services (AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP) and DevOps process
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com