On behalf of the Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis. The team develops internal applications. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
You will be part of a team of developers of internal applications within Payoneer’s backbone. The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle — based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall own also testing until the feature or component is ready for production.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
- Take part in building our services and APIs
- Analyze and solve difficult issues across the stack in the complex payments flows
- Design and build high scale back-end services
- Collaborate with our amazing people: Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers in an agile development environment
- 2+ years of applications development experience
- Hands on experience with applications that are live in production, serving a large amount of clients
- Proficient OOD, C# and .NET skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL (preferred MSSQL)
- Exceptional self-learning capabilities
- Experience with SCRUM
- A./B.Sc. in CS or equivalent proven experience
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!
What’s in it for you?
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like — caring, team play, humbleness and more
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org