On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Senior/ Middle .NET Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries. This description is for .Net position to a newly built team.
- End-to-end responsibility for developing services and infrastructure components based on the service-oriented architecture and modern technology standards, including design, coding, unit testing, working with 3rd parties integrated with our platform and more.
- At least 3 years’ experience in developing .Net Server side and Web side
- Proven experience in designing & developing large scale and high traffic online web applications using .NET technologies
- Hands on experience with next technologies and languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Experience with ASP.NET WebForms, WCF will be a plus
- English level: Intermediate — reading/writing documents, daily meetings with teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Some experience with VB, MSSQL
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning,
communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com