On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Lead the product creation and continuous improvement through the whole PDLC
- Act without supervision effectively handling all the product-related sub-streams insight the program
- Identify and analyze market opportunities, target audience needs and defining product vision and strategy.
- Manage expectations of product users and program stakeholders
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, project managers, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the customer needs
- Work closely with the Business Development team on go-to-market strategy and product roadmap
- Develop high-level requirements and work with Design, Technical and QA teams on their details
- Define the prioritization approach and correspondingly address the customers feedbacks
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products
- 5+years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership
- IT industry experience, a clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks scrum, Kanban scaled frameworks as SAFe or Spotify will be a plus
- Experience building products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development launch
- A clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of business analysis activities and techniques
- Awareness of the latest IT industry and digitalization trends
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least JIRA & Confluence)
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources.
- Setting clear goals and priorities. Time-management, ability to handle multi-tasking activities and prioritization
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Practical product manager experience in retail and telecommunications
- Understanding of UI / UX principals
- Experience in collaborating with designers and development teams and the aptitude to motivate and or inter-functional teams with your positive attitude
- Knowledge of prototyping tools
- Experience in conducting A / B tests
- Domain expertise: Airline Payment & Ticketing, Financial Reconciliation, Airline Systems Integration, Voucher Management, Amadeus XPP
- High flexibility. Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances and feedback. Quick learning
- Self-confidence. Ability to accept criticism for continuous improvement
- Should be defined by HR BP (SFIA)
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com