On behalf of Neogames, Ciklum is looking for a Senior/Middle Front End Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
Neogames, an international online lottery software and service provider, is the leading developer and provider of global e-Instant win games for the lottery industry.
The own platform covers various business areas including accounts management, processing secure payments, managing high volumes of gaming transactions, communicating with hundreds of partners’ services, processing business reports and many more.
The platform is the best-of-breed and our games are the best interactive scratch and instant win games in the world.
We are looking for experienced software specialists to develop an enterprise-scale web-based platform for online lotteries.
As a Front End Developer, you will directly impact the next-generation of the product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to the existing product, positively impacting our top customers.
- Work as a Front End Developer, using cutting-edge technologies, methods and practices
- Be part of a Feature Team in the client department which engages in develop complex, yet interesting, features for our company
- Develop interesting features with JS ES6, AngularJS 1.6, Git, Webpack with Continues Integration process
- Maintain and refactor our core application
- Work with great developers in a dynamic environment
- 3+ years as a Front-End developer with any major framework/library: AngularJs, Angular 2+, React, Polymer, etc.
- Understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design concepts
- Experience with browser porting issues — Mobile and Web
- Excellent debugging skills to identify problems with software builds, deployments or related issues and driving the problem to a permanent resolution
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
- Experience with agile methodologies and project lifecycle
- Hard-working, responsible, meticulous, details oriented, shows initiative, excellent learning, communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Exciting projects with great responsibility
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Chance to have an impact on products
- Working with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com