On behalf of Ciklum New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (AWS) to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solutions. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Our Client’s vision is: to become the leader in Cloud Data-Management, which mean that we are your data eco-system partner that specializing in: BigData and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cloud , Cloud Modernization and Cloud computing applications focusing on data management technologies along with AWS Cloud. We are already aware of the current and future changes that cloud services brings within the industry around endless growing tasks everyday in every technical or business level thus we want to approach you with a different managed cloud services along cloud reselling that will change the way that you consume cloud services.
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Scrum/Kanban/SAFe, Agile workflow methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com