On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Manual QA Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a supplier of premium Live Casino Systems. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Malta. Partnered up with a selection of land-based casinos and resorts to offer online players access to their live gaming tables. Delivered to players on mobiles, tablets, and desktops in wide-angle HD video.
The project wants to extend the development workforce with Ciklum by establishing two dedicated teams (total ~18FTE), each working on a separate game, that will be coordinated by the Product Manager and the Head of the Development, and yet to be fully cross-functional and autonomous.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy.
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future.
- Reuse and share your experience — Develop best practices, publicize and follow them.
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Robotic Process Automation
- Requirements analysis and processing
- Estimation of the testing activities
- Test cases/checklists and other types of test documentation creation
- Perform testing activities on one big or several small projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- Test Summary reports preparation
- 3+ years professional experience in QA area
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects
- At least 2 years of real working experience with the online gambling projects
- Good knowledge in complex SQL queries
- Understanding of non-SQL queries
- Good experience in working with REST APIs, understanding of Soap APIs
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS or JQuery
- Excellent knowledge of bug life cycle
- Excellent Jira skills
- Upper-intermediate English communication skills
- Good understanding of test design techniques
- Service and teamwork orientation
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (Python, Java, JS)
- Experience with TFS, VSTS / Azure DevOps systems
- Experience of using version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN)
- BS + in Computer science or relevant
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com