On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
Glitnor Group is a bright new star within the I-gaming Industry — created by industry veterans who have founded and managed several successful businesses over the last decade.
They are present in Europe and Asia — with a unique and proven track record of building and nurturing strong brands, culture & work environment.
Their vision is to take global leadership and change the competitive landscape for Game Studios, Game Operators and Lead Generation.
Glitnor currently holds a Gambling license in Malta and Sweden.
We are looking to extend our back-end team with a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, event-driven applications. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing a tech stack, consisting of a core gaming platform system and an event-driven microservice-based application operating on top of it. The technology it is built upon is Java/Spring, Kubernetes and Kafka. You will be a part of a friendly and open-minded team, enjoying informal attitude and high level of cooperation, so bring your positive mindset and be ready to smile while at work!
- Participate in the design, extend and support the stack functionality — transactional logic, game play events, campaign and bonus logic, compliance requirements, etc
- Assist customer support and site owners in resolving production issues in a timely manner
- Propose and implement improvements and optimizations of the tech stack
- Collaborate with the product owners and stakeholders on grooming and estimating stories
- Work closely with the front-end team and BI specialists on any back-end dependencies
- Experience in software development for more than 5 years
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Code testing practices
- Data structures
- Architectural, Enterprise and Design Patterns
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks types (OWASP)
- Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC)
- authentication and authorization flows
- standards and practices (e.g. oAuth, JWT)
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Javas (Java 8 or above) (more than 3 years)
- Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- You are experienced with Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Integration and Spring Web) (more than 2 years)
- Testing frameworks (e.g.g. JUnit, PowerMock, WiresMock) (more than 2 years)
- ORM (e.g. Hibernate) (more than 2 years)
- RDBMS (e.g MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle) (more than 2 years);
- Key-value storages (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Hands-on experience with Kafka
- Experience with messaging — RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ etc
- Web Servers
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Cloud computing platforms (Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong understanding of Docker and containerization;
- Experience with CI/CD — (we are currently using GitLab, but any other system like Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins etc. will also count)
- You possess solid OOP skills
- Experience with Event-Driven systems, Event sourcing, CQRS
- Experience with Container Orchestration tools (we are currently using Kubernetes and Nomad)
- Experience in supporting production systems, analyzing logs, dashboards etc. (we are currently using the ELK stack)
- Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
- Creation software architecture and design of complex applications, platforms, microservices solutions
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
- Fluent or Upper-Intermediate English is a must
- Certifications on:
- Spring Frameworks
- Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge in Deployment patterns
- Practical commercial experience with:
- Serverless architecture
- Integration with 3rd party solutions
- NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB, ElasticSearch, CouchDB)
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
- Past working experience in a Gambling/Casino company or understanding the Gambling/Casino business domain
- Understanding of React/Redux or a relevant experience
- Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigate, define and resolve complex issues
- Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
- Influence customers and team members on the project level
- May supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
- Plan, schedule and monitor own work (and of others where applicable) competently
- Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
What’s in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and an enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development and training programs
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com