Ciklum is looking for a Project Manager for the IT team to join the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
The IT at Ciklum constantly undertakes a series of projects aimed at digital transformation of Ciklum’s core business functions in Recruitment, HR, Sales, Finance and other business areas. The goals of the projects are to make sure that Ciklum is responsive to the immediate business need and changing business climate by being supplemented with the best IT tools and enablers.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading project teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more Ciklum business units. Manage resources, schedules, and financials and adhere to stage gate quality and control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. They should also contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
The Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand the business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the project
- Define the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and manage their development and delivery
- Ensure client satisfaction while still managing to cost and time estimates
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Ensure projects meet industry leading quality standards
- Manage, monitor and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Create and track accurate cost estimates
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to client, internal management, perform other duties as required by the Projects & Governance Lead
- Support members of the project team through information sharing and peer to peer learning
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a project management, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Team management experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Fluent English
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Knowledge of latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Technical background is a big plus
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org