Ciklum is looking for driven and successful Intern/Junior Navision Developer to join our team in Kyiv office.
It is a position for self-organized, professional and highly motivated talents who would like to develop their career in a big international IT company.
- Be a part of the operations and maintenance team
- Be responsible for all code they develop and submit for review
- Develop and customize existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central software
- Take direction from team lead and other senior members
- Troubleshoot, debug, test and support end-users
- Work in a team environment, utilizing agile development methodologies
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Systems desired
- Minimum of 1 year of 1C/NAV/Axapta/SAP/other ERP application development experience
- Experience with Agile and development methodologies
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Career development and professional growth
- Competitive salary
- English classes
- Udemy subscription
- Corporate discounts for the gyms and medical insurance
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org