On behalf of Qure4u, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Front End Developer is needed for a fast-growing healthcare platform. Based in West Florida we are building out an expansive set of new features that are helping many users to collect their health data, work with their providers, and ultimately improve healthcare!
As a Frontend developer, you will work on SOA Web applications such as high-traffic personal health record platform, high-security provider applications, point of sales applications, and mobile applications.
The environment offers a ton of flexibility, allows for creativity, and depending on experience level, will provide mentorship or opportunities to develop leadership skills.
- Web/Hybrid(PWA) application development
- Write robust, manageable code following best practices
- Analyze application requirements and provide recommended technical design solutions that are secure, efficient, scalable, maintainable, and meet the needs of the business
- Become a self-motivated and result-focused team player
- Closely work with the company management team in the US
- Minimum 2 years Commercial experience with Angular/AngularJS (React JS, Backbone optionally)
- Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, Sass).
- Grunt (gulp), Bower, NPM
- Understanding the sense of OOP
- Agile methodologies (Scrum).
- English: Intermediate
- Unit testing (Jasmine)
- Knowledge/Experience with PWA — IOS/Android (Cordova, Capacitor, Telerik or similar)
- RESTful knowledge
- Chrome plugin experience
- Experience with WebRTC, SPA
- Experience with large scale frontend applications
- Excellent time management skills in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Open-minded and creative
- Team player
- Running and support of good initiatives, technicals and organizational
- Delivers pragmatically while writing clean code
- Excited to learn new technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- We invest in your potential
- Agile environment
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training, and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates excellent working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org