On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer (JS) to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business.
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience
- Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Quality Engineering Team is a unique provider of:
- Manual QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- CyberSecurity Services
- QA Consulting and Audit
- DevOps Services
- Support Managed Services
- Robotic Process Automation
- Automation of API, Web and Mobile tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation Web
- Experienced to apply their own testing framework and advise on the best approach for project
- Solid skills in OOP
- net core 3.1 MVC and APIs
- Entity framework
- Proficient with Selenium
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience in working with foreign customers
- Experience with Desktop automation
- Experience with Xamarin automation
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player motivated to solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org