On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Junior Software Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
OutSystems R&D is known for working on highly complex problems while focusing on keeping the product extremely easy to use, allowing us to lead the low code market. We expect our engineers to help us drive the software development landscape changes by disrupting the way modern software is built.
The OutSystems engineering team has developed its own visual coding language, compilers to transform it into optimized high code, smart assistant AI mechanisms to accelerate development (TrueChange), code flow optimization mechanisms, and additional PaaS services that allow customers to easily develop powerful applications. The team empowers customers to tame all the hassles of complex software development under a powerful yet simple-to-use platform.
To apply to this position, you need to be willing to build a product used across the globe by some of the largest and most complex organizations, like Toyota, Salsa Jeans, ThinkMoney, Logitech, and others. You’ll build a product that will be used by developers of any industry, enabling the development of software used by millions of end-users across the globe, with auto-scaling capabilities. The product also allows customers to build very complex core systems that deal with complex business logic and integrations with legacy systems based on product extensibility SDKs.
- Develop solution features following best engineering practices, ensuring solution performance and users adoption
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines
- Finish all assigned tasks with quality within the defined timebox
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing, executing the necessary bug fixing
Competencies and Skills:
- Experience with one or more general-purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C#, Java or Python
- Programming with database and knowledge in Database Modeling
- Professional experience, 1 to 2 years
- AWS development experience and certifications are a plus
- OutSystems development experience or willingness to learn OutSystems
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering. Academic achievements valued
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory)
- Communication skills
- Agile methodologies practices
- Customer Orientation and Interpersonal Skills
- Transparency and ability to establish trust and supportive relationships
- Strong quality orientation and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, estimate, and prioritize project tasks
- Web application development and process design, and project delivery practices
- Understanding of solution architecture and design, and web application performance
What’s in it for you?
- A solid company that still keeps growing, changing and innovating, and giving teams room to be proactive and creative
- Real career opportunities — we care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is an obvious possibility but we offer more than that: possibility of lateral moves, joining different teams, or mastering a specific skill
- Work colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you — and spread all over the globe
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org