On behalf of Dennis Publishing, Ciklum is looking for a Middle/Senior Drupal PHP Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As Drupal PHP Developer you will be responsible for the ongoing innovation of Dennis’ online portfolio. As a company we embrace the philosophies of modern development and innovation in everything we do. Additionally, we pride ourselves on supporting our staff, allowing them the time to learn, grow and experiment. We value candidates who are highly collaborative, adaptable and passionate.
Dennis is one of the UK’s top magazine and online publishers and one of the most innovative, successful and respected publishers across the world. As the 6th largest consumer magazine publisher, Dennis has transformed its business from its traditional print publishing roots to a true multi-platform, award-winning media company, with a group turnover of over £130m.
The company has launched and owned some of the world’s biggest global magazine and online brands — including Alphr, Den of Geek, The Week and Buyacar. Today, Dennis is one of the most dynamic media companies in the UK. The company’s portfolio of over 30 brands operates in four areas of excellence: Current Affairs, Technology, Automotive and Lifestyle, reaching over 50million unique users and selling over 2.5million magazines every month.
Dennis won best ’Media Company’ of the year, and Buyacar won best ’Digital Product of the Year’, at last night’s British Media Awards!
General Dennis information and videos:
- Working on Drupal CMS platform
- Creating new features on the already existing platform
- Bug fixing
- Working as a part of a Drupal team in London
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to complete tasks on your own as well as collaborate as a strong team member
- Drupal 8
- Custom module development
- PHP 7.x (object-oriented methodologies) and MySQL 5.x
- Strong working knowledge of Symfony components
- Experience writing unit test in PHPUnit
- Experience of working with APIs
- Agile/Scrum, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience as part of an Agile team working with Kanban
- Working with high traffic sites in large scale organizations
- A passion for back end development
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining high development standards
- Collaborative and adaptable
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
- Work with new technologies using best development practices
- Work with skilled and professional team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working
- Competitive salary
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org