On behalf of SkyCell, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join our growing Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
is a young, process-oriented and quality-conscious company in growth, which has set itself the goal of transporting temperature-sensitive medicines in a more reliable and sustainable way. Long story short, they help save lives and preserve the environment.
SkyCell reduces complexity and risk with a highly innovative airfreight container solution, developed and manufactured in Switzerland, that allows pharma companies to optimize their supply chain by reducing, and even predicting, the risk of delivering sensitive drugs by air. They combine IT, R&D and Logistics to transform the decades-old global pharma cold supply chain, using a growing pool of over ¾ of a billion data-points to enable a market leading failure rate of less than 0.1% whilst reducing CO₂ emissions by almost half.
You’ll be working on improving and extending the SkyCell platform that collects sensor data, helps managing its container fleet and ultimately will fully automate its shipping workflows. This involves a lot of data management, process automation and working on business logic. Relatively soon SkyCell will also tackle optimization of its shipping routes where it will need more mathematical-minded people that are familiar with ML-style optimization algorithms. You’ll be working on a virtually legacy-free, modern tech stack and a microservices based, future-ready architecture that supports different clients, from portals to rich web clients to apps.
- Create ergonomic, pleasing, aesthetic user interfaces with great usability
- Develop scalable, reliable, and secure mobile and web applications
- Interact with SkyCell’s backend team to come up with the best API design
- Iterate rapidly, assess possible approaches, design and implement solutions
- Assure quality via testing, validating data, monitoring and implementing best practices
- Build, test and deploy new product features in line with the business specifications
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and React and related frameworks (preferably Fuse, Redux, Core UI and Tailwind)
- Knowledge of npm
- 3+ years working experience
- Design skills, eye for aesthetics and for the details of visuals and interactions
- Knowledge of version control techniques using git
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to changing requirements and to amend on feedback
- Efficient, getting-things-done mentality, capability to deliver quality on time
What’s in it for you?
- SkyCell’s IT department is young, dynamic and flexible. It is open for change and is grateful for your ideas and provides room for trying out things
- You’ll have possibilities to grow and develop professionally
- Work for a truly international company with a very strong international brand
- Occasional business trips to Switzerland
- Long-term employment with Ciklum with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Ciklum offers state of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org