On behalf of PayKey, Ciklum is looking for Senior Android Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
PayKey is an exciting and fast-growing Israeli Fintech company backed by strategic investors like Mastercard, Commerzbank, and Santander, with offices in Tel Aviv, Singapore, and Tokyo.
PayKey redefines the mobile banking and payments experience by allowing banks to embed their financial services in customers’ daily interactions on social & messaging apps. PayKey’s solution has already been launched globally by over 20 leading banks, including Standard Chartered, Unicredit, ING, Banorte, among others.
With exciting shifts in the financial industry, PayKey is now expanding its product portfolio to develop a new cutting-edge financial product that will innovate the banking ecosystem and support the financial wellbeing of countless consumers worldwide.
PayKey is looking for a passionate Senior Android Developer who will join the company’s R&D team to drive technological growth and be part of creating the company’s next generation solution.
- Build app from scratch and develop multiple features
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (dev, product, design and more) to deliver rich mobile experiences
- Design, develop, test and implement mobile applications and SDK on android platforms
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Innovate using the latest standards
- At least 4 years of experience in native Android development
- At least 2 Experience with Kotlin
- Understanding of design and architectural patterns
- Good understanding with Google’s development best practices
- Experience in building, testing and publishing mobile apps
- Experience with CI tools (Bitrise, Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Experience with building fintech solutions
- Experience in Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing
- Excellent problem solving skills
- To be a team player
- Passion about clean and maintainable codebase
- A passion for working on the small details as much as on the big picture
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com