On behalf of the Arad Group, we are looking for a UI/ UX Mobile Designer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a world leader in the field of water measurement solutions and services, the Arad Group specializes in designing, developing and manufacturing high quality meters, automatic meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems and advanced MDM systems and technologies. Arad Group’s patented solutions and products are specifically designed to meet the needs of utilities, waterworks companies and agriculture and are aimed at reducing water waste, improving overall water metering management capabilities and saving money..
- Use your interpersonal communication skills to work in dynamic and fast, cross-functional teams
- Brainstorm and design new features and take concepts through to production
- Work closely with our mobile R&D team to ensure that the user experience is intuitive, pleasant, and beautiful
- Help with company-wide design requests as needed
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends
- 2-3+ years of hands-on experience working on products delivered via mobile
- At least 2 years of experience with leading design technologies (Sketch/Figma/InVision) as well as collaborative apps (e.g Zeplin)
- Experience collaborating closely with R&D in Agile teams
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and the ability to show relevant work
- Positive attitude with a willingness to put aside ego for the sake of what’s best for the team.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- High level of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- Continuous self-improvement
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org