On behalf of Comm-IT, Ciklum is looking for Expert/Lead DevOps Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the client
Comm-IT is software and systems development house providing advanced software, IT and communications services.
With proven experience and successful implementation of various advanced technologies in the US, Europe and Israel, Comm-IT is well known for its excellence, vision, innovation and creativity.
Comm-IT analyzes the requirements and needs of its customers and provides tailor-made, high quality technological solutions, with full transparency, and in strict compliance with the project’s schedule and budget.
The company was established in 2005 by professional IT experts, and is managed by veterans of elite technological IDF units who gained extensive international experience. With more than300 experts, Comm-IT provides its customers with superior software, IT and communications solutions and services.
Comm-IT Embedded portfolio consists of both commercial and military projects, covering a wide range of areas and delivering multi-disciplinary projects using the most advanced technologies.
Comm-IT uniquely combines ongoing innovation with the managerial, commercial, and engineering aspects required to plan and implement complex but successful processes.
The company’s organizational flexibility enables it to provide an immediate response to its customers’ challenges and requirements, equipping them with the best technologies in the market.
- Design solutions or take part of the design team
- Build new Env/Services in cloud
- Tune/improve performance, security, reliability aspects of applications/services
- Create CI/CD Pipeline and deploy automation
- Create automation provisioning for Env (Infrastructure as a Code) using Terraform, CloudFormation, etc
- Write scripts in Python, Bash, other
- Take part in sessions with customer
- At least 5 years’ experience with customer complex production environments
- Examples: high number of servers, Clusters, IoT / Analytics solutions, high workloads/transactional systems, PCI/HIPAA compliance, etc
- At least 2 years work with AWS Cloud services
- Deep understanding and vast deployment capabilities of EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, VPN, Network Segmentation, Security Groups, ELB, ASG
- Vast experience with Operating System: Windows and Linux
- Vast Experience with Active Directory, IAM, Roles
- Well familiar with SSH, HTTPS, Certs, Encryption protocols and implementation
- Team player, Highly Motivated, multi-tasking self-capabilities
- Well Experience with either EKS/ECS/Elastic Beanstalk
- Automation provisioning using Terraform or Cloud formation
- Experience with deployment tools either Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/Code Pipeline
- Design and Deploy of High Available & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Highly qualified in English writing: Design Documents, Procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Closely cooperate with the client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com