On behalf of Quali Systems, Ciklum is looking for a DevOps Solution Engineer to join our growing Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Quali is seeking a Field Solutions Engineer with solid technical expertise in the fields of DevOps value chain with experience in advance automation, virtual infrastructure and cloud along with great communication skills. The candidate will be heavily focused on implementing Quali’s solution and bringing value to Quali’s customers.
The candidate will work closely with Quali’s Customers, Sales Engineers, Product Management, Engineering, and Support teams.
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Implementing Quali solutions for DevOps automation and digital transformation initiatives
- Liaison with other members of Quali’s sales team, sales channels, and departments
- Establishing new and strengthen existing relationships with customers
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical stakeholders
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Maintain and grow personal knowledge in the fields of DevOps, software development, and other related technologies to keep pace in a quickly advancing and exciting field
- At least 3 years of experience in DevOps role
- Solid development habits and practices
- Proven knowledge and experience with one of the following scripting or programming languages (C / C++ / C# / Objective C / Java / TCL / Python / Perl / Ruby, etc.)
- Self-learner, go getter, team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Working experience with:
- virtualization (OpenStack, VMWare),
- cloud (Azure, AWS),
- operating systems (Linux, Windows),
- enterprise DevOps,
- automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform),
- software development (IDEs, GitHub, Agile/SCRUM),
- CI/CD and Pipeline tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Circle CI)
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com