On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for an Expert BI Engineer to join the UA team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Working closely with clients, gathering requirements, and translating them
- Ingesting data from a variety of corporate data sources and performing required transformations in Power BI query editor
- Data modelling capabilities including designing effective BI data models
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids
- Utilizing the navigation features in Power BI (e.g., bookmarks, drill-throughs) to guide readers through a compelling data-driven story
- Working with our clients in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes and fixing any defects identified
- Publishing reports via the Power BI service, managing them through distribution of apps and monitoring usage/data refreshes/security access
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Intelligence developer using the Microsoft BI technologies with a good knowledge of Azure and Dax, OLAP
- Developing report design from the scratch
- Database modelling
- Performance optimization & authorization tools
- Azure SQL Database skills for querying and creation of views/tables, functions and stored procedures
- Good foundation of design and build concepts for dashboards, reports and cubes using SQL, DAX, Power BI
- Articulate and document architectural solutions and processes
- Apply security procedures for Power BI Embedded
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with stakeholders in pair with BAs
- Knowledge of Azure analysis services, Big Data Services (Databricks, Synapse Analytics)
- Understanding of ETL and data processing, know how to transform data to meet business goals
- Knowledge of Report Builder applying
- Understanding of cloud/Microsoft infrastructure design and implementation
- Knowledge of service-oriented architecture
- Certifications (Non-essential but desirable): DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals, DA-100: Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge in data science and machine learning
- Knowledge in backend development and deployment
- Experience in CI/CD configuration
- Good knowledge of data analysis in enterprises
- Non-essential but desirable to know tax concepts, processes, procedures
- Curious mind and willingness to work with client in consultative manner to find areas to improve
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
- A Centre of Excellence is ultimately a community that allows you to improve yourself and have fun. Our centres of excellence (CoE) bring together all Ciklumers from across the organization to share best practices, support, advice, industry knowledge and to create a strong community
- Close cooperation with clients
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org