On behalf of CGI, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Typo3 CMS Full-Stack Developer to join the Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
You’ll be a part of a professional, smart and friendly team. We are Magento’s focus, screening the market potential for new technologies and product/platform opportunities such as E-commerce, CMS. You will have opportunities to take part in the development of highly customized and integrated (SOAP, REST Web APIs, Micro services etc.) E- commerce Magento platforms for large worldwide leading brands. We are using Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud computing infrastructure for E-commerce (auto-scaling, balancing and billing). Starting in 2012 we actively develop mobile Apps and use mobile browsing development.
With more than 7500 employees worldwide CGI is one of the world’s largest pure-play IT service companies (number 1 in Canada, 4 in the USA, 7 worldwide). We are focused on IT consulting, system integration, eBusiness, eCommerce in industrial, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and financial areas.
- Analysis and drafting of technical specifications
- Design and development of applications
- Testing, integration, and production
- 2+ years of experience with typo3 CMS
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in MySQL
- Design Patterns knowledge
- English intermediate (and higher)
- Great desire for self-development and work on the support project
- Ability to work independently
- Team player with a highly developed communication skills
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
- Being innovative in his/her work
- Able to work independently and communicate progress and issues clearly and in a proactive manner
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org