On behalf of Comeet, we are looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Comeet is a collaborative recruiting SaaS platform for the modern business world that is rapidly integrating other collaborative tools like Google Drive, Asana, Slack, and Dropbox.
Easily deployed into almost any organization, Comeet replaces legacy applicant tracking systems, and spreadsheets. Everything needed to find candidates, reduce the pool to a short list, and identify and hire the best is integrated. Tasks are automated, everyone and everything are coordinated and scheduled, and nothing and no one falls through the cracks.
We are rapidly growing and looking for a Database Administrator to join our R&D team to oversee the performance, security and integrity of our databases.
- You’ll be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users
- You will provide high-quality support for the production, test, and development environments by implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining multiple database servers and databases
- 4+ years’ experience as a Database Administrator
- Hands-on experience in database administration with MySQL (RDS), including monitoring, capacity planning, load balancing, performance tuning, high availability and multi-site disaster recovery deployment on complex database environments
- Critical Skills: SQL/MySQL/AWS Amazon (RDS)
- Proven experience working with Sisense Cube- an advantage
- Extensive knowledge with complex SQL programming and optimization
- Experience in database schema design including logical and physical database schemas design for large scale, highly available and mission-critical application systems
- Experience designing and supporting the database components of software applications, and understanding of entire application development life cycle
- Hand-on experience in database administration with MongoDB- an advantage
- Programming experience (Python) — an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with a client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com