On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for an Android Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities:What will I do at Tictrac?
Working as part of our engineering team, we are looking for an Android Developer with a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services and developing interfaces that will delight their users.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Being a key stakeholder in the architecture, design and development of our android applications
- Implementing solutions and building applications for the Android platforms by translating business requirements and designs into high quality, reusable code
- Creating unit tests to verify functionality, usability and general reliability against specifications
- Diagnosing performance issues, troubleshooting issues reported by stakeholders, debugging and implementing codes fixes to improve the application performance
- Publishing apps to the Google Play Store
- Working with cross-functional teams to produce and maintain internal and external-facing documentation
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the Android applications
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ideate, define, design and ship new features
- Participating in technical discussions and contributing to decision-making in relation to the Android platform
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, recommending and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency and product enhancements
Requirements:What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a start-up or agency environment
- Native Java and Kotlin experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Proven knowledge of Android material design guidelines, and best practices for the platform
- Track record of working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs in particular Dagger 2, Retrofit, GSON, RXJava2, Android Architecture Components (Room, Navigation, WorkManager, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Working knowledge of tools such as GIT, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Prior experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Ci / CD) technologies, specifically CircleCI and Jenkins
- A commitment to creating quality products
- Experience working with product management and UX/UI designers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org