On behalf of Tictrac, Ciklum is looking for a Senior UI/UX Developer to join the Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Responsibilities:What will you do at Tictrac?
Working as a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will help us evolve our platform, crafting and iterating on user journeys that add value to our target users and business customers. As part of a cross-functional team with a Product Manager and multiple engineers, and as a passionate member of our design and research community, you will be delivering UX and UI solutions for our iOS and Android mobile apps and occasionally our web app.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and creating beautiful and intuitive user interfaces — ensuring interfaces are easy to use and user flows are elegant
- Understanding our users and what it takes to create a valuable product for them
- Conceiving design solutions in response to business requirements that are user—centered and adhere to Tictrac’s behavioural design principles
- Working closely with our UX Researchers to understand our users’ needs and validate the ideas and improvements you recommend
- Collaborating closely with developers and product managers to ensure your designs are both feasible and viable for our users and business customers
- Preparing and communicating your designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Owning the design solution through implementation and release to users
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and iterating on designs
- Handling multiple projects with changing priorities and ensuring that you meet concurrent deadlines
- Following and advocating Tictrac’s visual style guidelines
- Developing and preserving your knowledge of the Tictrac platform
Requirements:What we’re looking for:
- A talented, experienced and passionate UX/UI Designer with an interest in designing for behaviour change
- Strong experience in designing and prototyping for native mobile apps (iOS & Android)
- Prior experience designing and prototyping for web apps
- An up to date portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web and mobile apps
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with developers on design options
- Reasoned initiative and creative thinking
- Experience using digital product design tools including Sketch and ideally InVision, Figma or similar
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with others
- A highly organized individual with a strong attention to detail and the ability to multi- task
- Proven ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
What’s in it for you?
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org