On behalf of our New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Mobile Team Lead to join our team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a Team Lead who shares our passion for using technology to improve people’s well-being. Join our exceptionally creative minds to create the best AI fitness experience for our amazing community. The ideal candidate for this role would be a natural leader and a goal-driven individual who’s passionate about building awesome experiences. As the Team Lead, you would be responsible and accountable for the development process and manage the team members.
- Develop new user-facing features for our mobile app — visual & voice interaction
- Optimize the application to maximize performance
- Create a rich, beautiful and responsive user experience
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Lead your own team to deliver well designed, implemented and tested
- Ensure your team executes commitments with
- Hands-on development of
- Own all architecture and infrastructure decisions and
- Conduct code
- Mentor and motivate your team, build an awesome team
- Help recruit the full team, bring your type of devs
- 7+ years of experience with Android / iOS
- Strong knowledge of core Android principles — Activity lifecycle, Fragments, Intents, Layouts
- Strong knowledge in Swift + Objective-C and various iOS frameworks
- Experience in application development and publishing
- OOP and software design knowledge
- Experience in communication via REST
- Experience in unit testing and maintaining code coverage
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving ability
- Self-learning capability
- Team player with great communication skills
- Experience with Kotlin — big advantage
- Experience developing location aware applications
- Experience setting up CI/CD
What’s in it for you?
- Close cooperation with client
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Realization of your innovative ideas
- Friendly collaborative team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional skills development
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org