Ciklum is looking for a Solution Architect to join the Architecture Team on a full-time basis.
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
- Identify key business stakeholders and establish communication with;
- Identify business goals and objectives;
- Gather primary functionality, quality characteristics of software behavior and given constraints;
- Elaborate business, information and technology architectures mapping;
- Elaborate architecture vision which satisfies architecturally significant requirements; through trade-off analysis, proof of concepts implementation, benchmarking;
- Set up and manage architecture design and documentation processes;
- Document and communicate architecture decision and trade-offs to major stakeholders;
- Review and validate design decisions made by downstreams and ensure they do satisfy solution architecture vision.
- Client engagement up to C level and senior stakeholder management — the ability to communicate the company strategy, solutions, services and technology stacks to key clients and stakeholders, build rapport and trust with the client
- Play key role in preparing proposals and bids for medium to large opportunities
- Work together with Project Manager on estimation, planning and scoping of the projects
- Advise and consult potential clients on Ciklum solutions and services capabilities based on their needs and expectations
- Fluent English
- Commercial experience in software development (more than 7 years)
- Commercial experience in solution architecture design (more than 3 years)
- Experience with data management, data integration and data transformation approaches
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration
- Understanding SDLC processes and their reasoning
- Experience with guiding software development, testing, deployment and project management
- Excellent knowledge in Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Architectural & Design Patterns
- Paradigm & Principles
- Database theory
- Code testing practices
- Practical experience with:
- Microservices architecture
- Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure):
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Azure Databricks
- Azure Service Bus
- .NET Core 3
- Business skills:
- Excellent client facing, business consulting and communication skills
- Ability to efficiently communicate verbally and visually
- Ability to explain and proof differences, pros and cons of suggested design decisions
- Ability to influence senior client decision makers
- Develop long lasting relationships with business and technical stakeholders
- Leading and supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects
- Analysis of business, product and technology requirements
What’s in it for you?
- Participate in full-cycle software development process
- Realisation of your innovative ideas in building Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Competitive package depending on your experience, skills and contribution
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- Various corporate and social events
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com