On behalf of Guardicore, Ciklum is looking for a Front End Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a highly motivated Team Leader who will join us and manage a group of talented developers. We are building a new team that will take ownership of key elements in the product while innovating and designing new product systems.
Guardicore develops an innovative data center security solution that simplifies the process of defending critical assets. Our product is protecting some of the world’s biggest data centers.
Guardicore’s solution is based on the ability to clearly reflect the data center structure and traffic to the user, as a base for creating a segmentation policy. As such, our UX is a key factor in the product’s success.
With our rapid customer-base growth, we encounter great demand for UX rich features and supplementary systems to oversee and manage multiple solutions at once. This new team would be in charge of building new cloud-based SaaS federation solutions while also adding and modifying features into Centra, our main train product.
If you’re a senior UI developer with experience leading teams and/or projects, who’s passionate about creating appealing UI and great UX, but also cares for clean code and architecture, we are looking for you to drive us forward. We promise you an exciting journey with amazing results and happy customers.
Front End Developer @ Guardicore — Join us!
About the Client:Guardicore
. With home bases in San Francisco, Boston, Tel Aviv, and Kyiv, we’re a global team of innovators passionate about security, and hungry to make an impact. We’re changing the way organizations protect their data centers and clouds from advanced threats — and that starts with our people. Our team boasts some of the most talented and experienced experts in the field. We’re always looking for new people to challenge us, inspire us, and make us better.
Our excellent team of experts in Kyiv works with cutting edge technologies like Linux Kernel, Angular 7, Python 3.0, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
The team enjoys a variety of benefits from a variety of snacks and fresh fruit in the office, bi-weekly happy hours, health insurance, fun activities both in Kyiv and Tel Aviv, life-work balance, holiday and birthday gifts, paid maternity leave, promotion opportunities and managers that care about their people’s professional and personal growth.
- Architecture — Your team will be responsible for the architecting and development of the Guardicore Centra™ cloud federation and control system while framing many screens and UX-reach features throughout the product
- People — You will help build and recruit the team while shaping its culture and professional standards. You will be responsible for the personal development and career process of your developers
- Collaboration — you will collaborate with top-notch frontend developers, software engineerings and product managers to build an awesome web experience. The team will interwind with the rest of the R&D in an agile environment, through Scrum project management procedures
- Drive success — You will deliver business-critical solutions for protecting the assets of top world-leading companies in various fields. You will plan and implement efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- At least 7 years of professional web development
- At least 3 years of proven experience in teams leadership or project management
- At least 4 years of Angular experience (Advantage: Angular 2+, Typescript, SASS, Webpack) — Similar experience in other frontend frameworks with a willingness to transform to Angular is also possible
- Experience with back-end development (Python or other server-side languages)
- Experience with UX tools and UX designer certifications
- Experience with building a web application from scratch.
- Experience with complicated design implementation using CSS, including layout, transitions, cross-browser compatibility, etc
- Degree in Computer Science
What’s in it for you?
- Become a part of the most talented and experienced cyber security and data center experts in the field
- Great opportunity to develop yourself professionally and personally by joining a hell-of-a-ride, from a small startup to a Billion-Dollar market leader
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org