On behalf of Aller Media, Ciklum is looking for a Data Engineer to join the Odessa team on a full-time basis.
You will be working on the company’s data platform, which is built on Google Cloud and collects and stores over 200 GB of data per day. This role is truly cross-functional, as you will work closely with developers, BI analysts, and key stakeholders to better understand and utilize the data we collect.
- Maintaining and improving existing transformation jobs, as well as building new ones
- Using data to provide insights and analysis to the company
- Building connectors to make the data available to various visualization tools
- Experience as a data engineer
- Strong SQL skills
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, especially Google BigQuery
- Experience building dashboards in BI tools, such as Power BI. Other BI tools will be considered a plus (Qlik Sense, Tableau or DOMO)
- Strong data analysis skills and an inclination for problem-solving
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English
- Experience with data warehouses (and specifically dimensional modelling)
- Knowledge of Apache Airflow, Kafka, Spark, Dataflow and Dataproc
- Dynamic and quality oriented
- Team player, fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Strategic as well as operational “doer” mindset
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly and driven team
- Competitive salary
- Lunch and Learn — meetings ones in few weeks where each team member can share some interesting thoughts/ideas with the team while having lunch
- Corporate Hackathons
- Access to the stakeholder — real feedback from the end users
- State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Team buildings
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com