On behalf of Quali Systems, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Quali Systems is looking for a talented, experienced Middle Front End Developers for an ambitious new SaaS, cloud environments and DevOps product.
We innovate to change how people, process, and culture impact business objectives. Our clients are Fortune 1000 and our vision is bringing Quali’s technology and culture to improves how services are delivered and consumed. Quali helps companies transform to the digital age of innovation. And we do this with unique personalities who want to shape the business world, who aren’t afraid to transform the status quo, and who forges the path to the future. We are technologist, innovators, disruptors, and dreamers. Quali contributes heavily to the source control community with more than 100 open source projects developed and initiated by Quali and its employees.
- Development of a SaaS platform using containers and micro-services
- At least 1 year of intense working experience with React
- At least 3 years of experience at web development — client side
- Experience developing a multi-tenant SaaS application
- Great team player
- Strong knowledge with one or more client side frameworks like Angular, Ember or Backbone
- Knowledge with server side code in Java or .net
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience with API design and best practices
What’s in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Long-term full-time employment
Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org